Friday, December 11, 2015

Santa Baby Blog Hop

Santa Baby slip a Cricut under the tree, for me!
I’ve been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some ribbons bought at Hobby Lobby
I really do believe in you
Let’s see if you believe in me
Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, some bling
Rhinestones, sequins, or stickles will do
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight!
You should have arrived to the North Pole from DaphneIf not,
Connie Can Crop is the elf in charge of this holiday Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a 
comment for all of Santa's helpers!!
We are so excited to announce our sponsor is going to Betsy Flot. 
She is giving one lucky hopper her awesome book 
Progressions of Expressions Volume 2.
With over 9,000 titles and quotes for scrapbooking, cards and other crafting!
Please visit her website HERE (http://www.betsyflot.com/)

What do you need to do to win? Easy... 
become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop
 and leave each of them a comment letting them 
know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 12/16/15 here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Here is my Santa Card...


16 comments:

  1. I just Love the nostalgia Santa! And you use the Cricut Imagine. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these rustic colors, Haidee. You did a great job! I enjoyed hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the colors and the twine really ties up the project - smart idea - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haidee, this is beautiful! Very vintage looking. I love the papers so much. Great job. Feel better soon, my friend. ((gentle hugs))

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Santa card is super adorable Haidee! I love it!!I enjoyed being in the hop with you. You are a wonderful friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! Love the vintage Santa! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Your imagine-huh? Wow! That's unheard of! LOL!
    Thanks for being in the hop with us! Merry Christmas! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I Love your Christmas Card. Love the colors. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute Christmas card!! I love how you used your Imagine. I have one and it is a paperweight. I wish it would have done all that it was promised. You did a fabulous job on this card!! I hope you have a blessed and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card! My Imagine has been packed away forever but after seeing your adorable card, I'm thinking I need to take it out! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. COOL. I love image as well. Great to see projects done with it. Very cute card. TFS and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always, ALWAYS love you work, and this is no exception. Love the different prints of browns. So cute! "Imagine" that! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!